The result of original and patented Medik8 research and discovery, Firewall combines clinically tested ingredients to produce a unique, powerful and stable antioxidant serum. Firewall neutralises a broad spectrum of free-radicals. Firewall quenches free-radicals and provides a fabulous complement to sun protection. Firewall leaves the skin feeling hydrated, fresh and glowing with a sumptuous silky feel. Its the ultimate all-in-one protect and moisturise formula. Multiple award-winning.
In the morning and evening:
1. Cleanse the skin using your favourite cleanser
2. On the back of your hand, dispense a single dose from each pump and mix together.
3. Using your finger tips gently pat small amounts evenly around the face
4. Smooth into your face with the directional lines as shown in the diagram. Use firm strokes outwards above the eyes, gentle, small circles at the side and continue with the circles around the eyes towards the nose on the cheekbone.
6. Allow to absorb before applying sunscreen (if required).
Note to existing Firewall users. As part of the 3 year upgrade path for Firewall, we recently tweaked the formula ensuring it stays at the front of the ‘all-in-one’ antioxidant moisturiser pack! In the latest update to Firewall, there is no longer a colour change when mixing the two sides together. Please be assured the formula is as strong as ever and you will continue to get the same great results. Firewall is now patent-protected.
Firewall contains an international patent-pending complex of antioxidants split into two separate chambers. These include:
Copper PCA – a unique copper-based antioxidant (patented)
Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol – has unique antioxidant properties discovered by Medik8
Vitamin E – important antioxidant recycler
Superoxide Dismutase – natural enzyme antioxidant
What is in Firewall?
Firewall comprises a patent-pending complex named “Cusodase-P” of key antioxidants split into two compartments, including:
- Copper PCA (patented)
- Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol
- Vitamin E
- Superoxide Dismutase
Why is Firewall different to many regular antioxidants?
- Broad Spectrum – ability to neutralise multiple types of free radicals
- Strength – independent tests show very high antioxidant activity
Freshness and potency
Firewall is separated into two parts to maximise stability and potency. The twin-chamber pack is an airless system. The lid contains an oxygen-absorbing patch.
Five times stronger than the next best brand
Firewall has been tested for relative antioxidant capacity in various free radical tests and it performed extraordinarily well, proving to be five times stronger than other available leading brands in the peroxynitrite test and the strongest in the hydroxyl radical test.
Here are the results of 3rd party independent tests performed against unnamed alternative antioxidant products.